👋🏼 Hi, I'm Valentin,
nice to meet you!
I’ve loved making things for as long as I can remember, and built my first website when I was 14 years old, to promote my first awesome teenage rock-band.
Since then, I have been helping engineering teams achieve their maximum performance, making the development process engaging and exciting, implementing tools and processes to enhance developer experience, while still delivering meaningful quality products.
I am comfortable across a variety of software stacks, but I tend to lean towards backend/devops.
Some of my skills include (but aren't limited to):
- Frontend: Vue.js/Nuxt.js, with some experience with React (Next.js) & legacy stacks (jQuery/Backbone.js)
- Backend: Node.js (Nest.js, Express & Fastify), PHP (Laravel/Symfony/WordPress), with some experience with Ruby-on-Rails & Java (Springboot)
- Mobile: both iOS and Android, primarily using Flutter with some experience with NativeScript & React Native.
- Databases: MySQL/Postgres, Firestore, Redis, as well as experience with larger scale databases (BigQuery & Cloud Spanner)
- DevOps: Terraform, Jenkins, Github Actions, Docker, etc.
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
Today, I am on a mission to automate all the things, making developers lives easier and allowing them to ship amazing quality products smarter and faster. 🚀